Chinese New Year -- Basic Data
Chinese New Year Celebration 2013
Tuesday, February 12, 2013 (11am-1pm)
Rohrbach Library, 2nd floor
- Chinese Food and Tea -- Sample Chinese dumplings, fried rice, and sesame balls.
- Tai Chi demonstations -- Includes opportunities for participation by the public
- Papercut activities
- Water color painting activity -- Learn how to paint a panda bear
- Woodblock printing -- Includes demonstration and hands-on participation
- New Year's Celebration Video as seen on Chinese National Television
- Asian cultural classes taught at KU -- Find out what classes we teach on Asian Culture
- Chinese Chopstick Game -- How fast can you carry a peanut 8 feet?
- Understand Chinese Horoscope and Zodiac Signs -- What animal are you?
- Learn about the Lunar New Year and how other Asian Cultures celebrate this event
- Meet our Chinese Students. Many will be helping out with activities.
- Enter our Raffle to win a gift basket, which includes a gift certificate to the KU bookstore
For more information contact Prof. Michael Weber email@example.com