ENG 023 Learning Objectives: Library Instruction
After taking the ENG 023 Library Instruction class, you should be able to do the following:
- Given a broad research topic, narrow it and write a research question.
- Given a research topic, compile a list of search terms or keywords.
- Given background information about Google and the Library, list two differences between the two.
- Given a research topic and access to the library's catalog, find one relevant book on your topic.
- Given a research topic and access to a general article index database (Academic Search Complete), find one relevant article on your topic.